Friday, November 14, 2008

Hoops on Monday - and pictures......

Hello All,
The 6th grade basketball team invited us to come and cheer at Hoops on Monday. The cheerleaders need to be there at 5:00p.m., unfortunately the school is not providing transportation to the game.

The girls should wear the royal blue/white/yellow uniform with jewels on it.I do not honestly know if the 6th grade basketball team dresses for the games or not. I would say right now they should NOT plan on wearing their uniform to school on Monday.

I believe Angela told the girls last week. I understand that it will be hard for some parents to get their cheerleader there because of work, so I would suggest carpooling or riding the bus home with someone else whose parent can take.
Let me know if you have other questions














No comments: